As a devoted Node Backend Engineer, I often just have to accept that the world is built on subpar API support at best. I do enjoy helping solve that problem, but sometimes we need a solid, quick solution. Pipedream has a simple, yet very powerful workflow tooling.
Can it really be this easy? And so many easy to use sources ...
- create a new workflow
- add a trigger
- add a step
Pipedream offers a growing community, and the Pipedream University with new content that is easy to understand and implement. This is another example on new companies that are challenging the status quo of how to integrate the world. The free tier provides 10,000 invocations per month with unlimited workflows, apps, and event sources!
Developer feedback presented in the release of Pipedream 2.0: the culmination of nearly a year of work. "We completely re-imagined the product and released major new features," including:
- Multi-language support including Node, Python, Golang, and Bash
- Data Stores to store and retrieve data across steps & workflows
- Open source triggers and actions for 700+ applications
- Improved workflow builder to test and iterate without impacting live workflows
- Multiple triggers are now supported per workflow